On one side of the Hacienda Henequenera, is the Chapel of Guadalupe; It is characterized by its beautiful altar in the middle of a cenote. It has a neoclassical architecture of the twentieth century and different images of the Virgin and a carved wooden trunk with a height of 12 meters picture.
- Use for a Catholic ceremony service.
- Ambient lighting with candles and torches from the entrance to the chapel.
- Decoration with a trunk with natural Bromeliads in front of the altar.
- Decoration with candles on the sides of the altar.
- Decorative handcrafts with candles, one under each bank, to delimit and illuminate the hallway.
- Recorded music CD during the ceremony.
- Microphone for officiant and readings.
- Cushion to kneel.
- Security guard.
- Coordination and supervision of the event.